Johar Times presents Melodic Lockdown:
Make best times of Lockdown Period with Johar Times
Introduction: The competition is held with the following objective:
- To spread awareness about Covid 19
- To encourage our youth singers/musicians
- To build the sense of ease with their tribal language
- To develop skills of improving scripting of music and movement of language.
- To provide a platform for fun and happy learning
Rules for competition :
- Each participants have to make a video of their song with a message “stay home, stay safe” and upload to the given link.
- Any kind of editing in your video or audio is not allowed. The video should be raw and uncut.
- No offensive language is allowed in video.
- Audio should be raw and audible.
- Video should be in portrait orientation.
- Participant face should be there is the frame.
The participants would required to submit the following
Submit the following details through message on Facebook Page of Johar Times: https://www.facebook.com/johartimes/
- Submit your Video (through messenger) here : https://www.facebook.com/johartimes/
- Name :
- Mobile No.
- Registration fee Payment Receipt:
Payment Options | Google Pay or Phone Pay:
Candidates may pay the registration fee using one of the mode after uploading the video at https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/johartimes
For any queries write to us at email@example.com